Spindle motor KRESS 1050 FME
This milling motor is tacho controlled, that means that the adjusted speed stays constant when fully loaded. 10000-32000 rev/min!
- Maxx-Power 1050 Watt motor.
- Slim and ergonomically-designed housing.
- Full wave electronics for constant performance and speed.
- Soft start-up and starting currrent limitation.
- Special winding protection for the motor against dust and material particles.
- Motor flange made of steel with double bearing for higher milling performance.
- Spindle lock for easy milling tool changes.
- Electronic overload protection prevents overheat of the motor.
- Carbon brush switch-off to protect the motor.
- Able to gear bending waves.
- 4 metre rubber mains cable with patented quick-action lock. Available as an accessory in 4 m and 6 m lengths.
Set includes precision clamping jaw 8 mm.